Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Been Awhile

I know it has been a LONG 3 months since I last posted pictures of the boys.

The summer went by really fast with the boys spending most of their summer with Kacy and Gian. They had a blast with them and hated for them to go.

DJ has grown a lot in the past few months both physically and developmentally. Let's just say he is getting too smart! :) Sometimes, it feels like I am talking to a 16 year old when he tries to negotiate his way into something.

Cody is growing fast, too! Since the last time I blogged, he has begun to self feed (FINALLY), is cruising along the furniture and is THIS close to walking on his own, is a crawling speed demon (speed racer has nothing on him!) and is just LOADS of fun. He is a prankster like his brother. Like DJ, he loves to make people laugh. He is sooo much fun to have around. He is starting to talk a lot, but still refuses to say mama. I know he knows how, he just won't do it in front of me!

DJ doesn't think he is so much fun, though, when he picks on DJ, laughs at him when he is crying and beats him up. Thank goodness that for the most part, DJ is pretty good about not retaliating.

DJ is in his 2nd year of preschool and is starting to write his letters and I swear the boy can read even if he says he doesn't know how! :)

Here are a few pictures from one of their days outside enjoying the summer.

On daddy's father's day present - a Harley
and if I may quote one of my favorite movies- "I need a coooool rider, a cool cool cool cool rider" (the Ponce girls will know what I mean! LOL)


The serious look

THUMBS UP! He even does the Fonz's "EY" when he gets those thumbs up.







No comments: