Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photography Workshop Assignment

I have said it many times before…my children are definitely the hardest for me to photograph. I think it is because they are so used to having a camera in front of them that they are growing tired of it….NAH! =)

One of our assignments before my recent workshop was to photograph a subject for 15-20 minutes and list what came easy and what didn’t come easy.

Because DJ was in school, I chose Cody for this assignment.

He had woken up grumpy and characteristic of his new 3 year old behavior, he wanted nothing to do with my camera.

These are all SOOC (straight out of the camera) so the lighting is not optimum. BUT I do like how it kind of reflects the mood that he was in.

IMG_3265

He is signing for milk here. =)

IMG_3266 IMG_3268

As angry as he is at me, isn’t this such a sweet face?

IMG_3275

Even when he’s mad he’s cute…

IMG_3276

And then he got tired of me and just left. =) Ah…to be 3 again!!!!

IMG_3282

No comments: