Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

This Halloween DJ decided to be a Ninja. Not a red one like a few years ago, but a “different” Ninja because it was BLUE and black, not RED and black. =)

I don’t think I would want to mess with this Ninja!!!!

Blog1_MG_0030

Because Cody prefers to not have anything on his head or face we had a difficult time finding a costume for him. When I saw this Pirate costume I knew it was perfect. BUT because he would not wear the hat people thought he was a Gondola driver. HAHA I should have bought him an oar to carry around. =)

_MG_9939

I’m not sure what pose this is, but apparently this is how mean, savage pirates pose when you ask them to pose.

 Blog3

Cody with his Uncle.

Blog2 

At school, Cody had a costume party. They had crafts, trick-o-treated, enjoyed a haunted house, and munched on pizza, chips and cupcakes. By the look on his face, I would say he enjoyed the pizza. =)

 _MG_9998

1 comment:

Erin said...

What an adorable little pirate!