Monday, October 11, 2010

Dandelion Magazine – Bay Area

If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, you may have heard of Dandelion Magazine. It is a magazine dedicated to parents of special needs children. It is  a great resource full of information for therapies, activities, events, doctors and so much more.

If you take a look at the magazine you will see a couple of familiar faces!

The digital copy of the magazine was made available last week and I was excited to see my handsome baby not only in the article, but on the “What’s Inside” page!

image

The digital copy of the magazine can be found at: http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?m=11210&l=1 

The article features a picture of Cody with is “James Dean” stare. ;)

image

My boys…..

image

It still makes me choke up when I see this picture of my boys. It reminds me of how blind and unconditional love can be. We worried that DJ, 3 years old at the time, would be scared of all the wires and tubes coming out of his brother, but he walked into the ICU room, walked straight to his brother’s bedside and grabbed Cody’s hand and just held on to it. He didn’t ask about the ventilator;  he didn’t ask about the tubes or wires. He just stood there holding his brother’s hand.

No comments: