Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crazy Hair and Clothes Day

Last month, Cody had Crazy Hair and Clothes day at his preschool.

I think it would be pretty safe to say that if we let Cody pick his clothes out this would probably be his ideal, bright outfit.

His hair was getting long so it was only appropriate to spike it up for the crazy hair affect. Sometimes, he actually looks like this when he wakes up and I think it’s cute. =)

 

1

Getting his hair this way was not easy. He didn’t want to be  interrupted while playing so he kept running away from his dad.

4

I like his “I will push you away if you don’t move” tactic.

3

He looks pretty darn cute with his Dragonball Z inspired hairdo.

2

Here he is in his “Crazy Hair and Clothes” glory.

_MG_8568

While at school, they received a face painting as well as had a color treatment on their hair. I was pretty sure that Cody would not participate since he does not like face painting nor his hair messed with.

I was VERY surprised to see this when we picked him up…

6833_1268470591016_1207360203_30819249_5274931_n

He loved his Blue hair and star painted face. He looked like a Rock Star!

No comments: