Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It’s Hulk Smash Time!!!

Last year DJ received the game Hulk Smash. He happened to find it in his closet (yes, I was hiding it! shhhh!).

When I agreed to play with him he was ecstatic. Isn’t he cute? =)

_MG_8645

The object of the game is to try to get  a “Smash” card and smash your opponents play-doh game piece. That was DJ’s favorite part of the game – the smashing – and for some reason, he always got the Smash card!

Here’s how you play….

You make a vehicle with play doh and place it on the game board.

_MG_8603

Then you roll the dice and move your character that many spaces, BUT if one of the dice has a fist on it, you get to draw a card.

_MG_8606_MG_8609

If your card looks like this then you get the honor of smashing up any of your opponents vehicles that land on the color position you choose.

_MG_8625

So what is the reason behind this blog?

 

Well…I want you to see what pride my son takes in SMASHING my game piece!

_MG_8636_MG_8613_MG_8642

(Evil laugh included…)

_MG_8641

_MG_8620

The end result is my clay ambulance being smooshed until it is unrecognizable.

_MG_8621

Doesn’t he look proud of himself? =)

_MG_8605

No comments: