Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Settling In

If you have been wondering why you haven't heard from us in awhile, it is because we moved!

We left Sunny San Diego and are now in not-so-sunny-right-now Northern California.

Although the boys have been sick since we got here on the 28th, they are having a BLAST! I think Cody still thinks we are on vacation. He has been partying all night (by partying, I mean playfully yelling at people in the house and playing with his uncle and grandparents) and not waking up until close to 9 every morning since we got here. Usually, he is up by 7!

DJ is having a great time and reminds me almost daily that he doesn't have to cry anymore because he misses visiting grandma and grandpa.

He is just anxiously awaiting for when we can visit Halmoni and Papa Richard along with his cousins and Aunts and Uncles in Washington and Oregon. (We are hoping to be up there sometime before the end of the year! It all depends on when Doyle can get away from work.) We told him we will be closer to everyone in WA and OR so he is expecting to see everyone, but I don't think he realizes that we are still a half a day's drive away.

DJ also started his Kajukembo class yesterday. They focused on balance. He was so proud to get his "balance" sticker that he told his dad "I did so good in my class and it was only my first day!"

I also registered him for kindergarten yesterday. I can't believe our baby boy is going to be in kinder soon! WAH!

Cody starts his classes tomorrow. It's a tumbling/jumping/climbing class. Considering he is a little monkey, I think he will have a blast!

Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments: